2.13.2005

what's hood folks,


first this week is that jae millz whoo kid tape. the kid is str8 fire and that statue is knocking. but take em dead is the banger. watch out for this dude he was on puffy's making of the band killing ness. you might have seen him on your local smack dvd eating some other rapper alive. i just hope that his album shows some depth and not just punchlines.

next is kochece iron sheek the best of sheek louch. i'm sorry g-unit, yall not f*ckin with sheek or anyone from dblock. he was my original favorite out the lox before i woke up and actually started to listen to jada and styles. sheek is a beast and if you into violent funny thugged out hiphop here is your choice.

that green lantern 5 star general is next level. green and clinton sparks and tony toca are like the only djs actually showing skills on their tapes. everyone throws exclusives and screams all day on their jawns. green gots skills and it shows here. cop whatever he drops.

that's all folks for right now. i got a bunch of other shit on deck but the dizzies are circling around my head.

hope yall enjoy

songs to knock: boomerang by big pun
don't forget where u come from by dead prez
it is what it is by lord tariq (also cold world)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling on the commentary on hip hop, but I enjoyed hearing what was going on with you. I'm looking forward to the book coming out.

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling on the commentary on hip hop, but I enjoyed hearing what was going on with you. I'm looking forward to the book coming out.