12.23.2004

ho ho ho...

your boy tone is full of holidaze spirit as the year winds down. this has been a crazy year in the life of me and you have witnessed it here.

let's see what happened: I graduated from Teachers' College, moved on to another school El Puente Academy for Peace and Justice in Williamsburg, BK, finished my book, performed at a bunch of places for many folks, became wiser and more aware of life love and pursuit of happiness, tried to realize my dreams a little more, and continued in the eternal struggle for truth and understanding. Not that bad a year.

For the next one, just hope to build on a solid foundation and strive to become a better human being. Hector Calderon said we are human beings, thus we are continually growing developing and transforming. At times, I get down on myself because of everything I'm not and still don't have, but then I realize that the goal is the journey and things will always move.

As I reflect back on this year, and every other year, I am grateful to have such wonderful people surrounding me, inspiring me constantly and pushing me to succeed. Thank you to everyone I've met, heard, or been inspired by. Let's keep the positive energy moving yall....peace....

No comments: