5.01.2014

speak up

Say it like you mean it

Pa’lante Ashe
Que Viva Mi Gente Para Siempre

There must be some reason
Behind the evil they speaking

Figure it out
Work
Understand
Communicate
With what
Is staring
At you

So tired
Energy
Is like
Winning the lotto

Inhale
The musty musk
Of seasoned funk
In the stale air

Seems like
I only
Touch myself
Fall asleep
Wide awake
Still with
All my problems

Cono
Eso
Esta
Muy
Pesa’o

Lo que
Pasa
Pasa
Me gusta
Arroz con pasta

Can’t quite
Put my finger
On exactly what
Is holding
Me down

If only
Was the phrase
That never paid
This kid
Recovered
From regrets

For the final act
I guess I was
Supposed to
Bring it all together
Why
When everything
Feels so apart

Probably not
If you followed me
It would be
A joke
You couldn’t stop laughing

All the money I owe
I’m still paying
For shit
I never use

Whatever you will
Will be the curse
All those mistakes
Made still feels
Like the first

As I sit here
Wherever it maybe
Hopefully
I’m not
breaking any laws
Just by being
me

I swear
There is
something
out there
better
than this

I want
To remember myself
As one of
The greatest
Ideas
Who didn’t have
Enough time

You go
Right now
You do


No comments: