4.27.2010

Fuck My Life




Fuck My Life


 


Tease my temptations


Arouse my anger


Awaken my apathy


Slow dance with struggle


Strobelight my sexiness


Wink away worry


Run your fingernails along my spite


Lick my tight spot


Tongue down my terror


Make my toes curl from your chemicals


Be kind to my kidneys


Embrace my ethnicity


May my seasonings swallow your taste buds


Pound my pain


Give everyone of my openings orgasms


Until the tender places spasm


Muscle contractions massaged


With essential oils to smooth out the tension


Make your reason relax start to purr


Like a kitty rubbed the right way


Reveal my secrets in a whisper


That might heal a wounded heart


Turn me on keep my engine humming


Dry hump my hope


So my love rocket with lift off


Guarantee that you are gonna give it to me


Just the way I like it


If you work it just so


I’ll scream and make noises


I won’t fight it













No comments: